Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Classic Zentangle® - Ambler, Cadent, Knase, Static, Striping & Tipple


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I drew this tile for a prompt in the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group. The prompt was to draw the Zentangle Project Pack 7 Day 8 tile on a white tile with only black ink and graphite.

These are the tangles that I used:

Ambler - I blogged about "Ambler" HERE.

Cadent - I blogged about "Cadent" HERE.

Knase - I blogged about "Knase" HERE.

Static - I blogged about "Static" HERE.

Striping - I blogged about "Striping" HERE.

Tipple - I blogged about "Tipple" HERE.

CLASSIC ZENTANGLE TILE MOSAICS

I have been saving copies of all of my Keeping it Classic tiles in a series of mosaics on my computer. Today's tile completed one more so I thought it would be fun to show you all five mosaics of the tiles that I have drawn since last year. The first mosaic is from 2018 and all of the rest of the tiles were drawn in 2019. You can see them full size by clicking on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment