Sunday, December 8, 2019

Today's Tangle - Roscoe


Read my previous post about Vicki Bassett's "Roscoe" HERE for more information about this pattern.


12 DAYS OF ZENTANGLE - PROJECT PACK #7

Zentangle's annual 12 Days of Zentangle series started on Friday. Click HERE to watch the video for Day 1. Above you can see my Day 1 mosaic which I drew using materials that I had on hand. I have several shades of gray card stock and this one seemed pretty close to the light gray of the Zentangle tiles. I think it is a warmer gray but that doesn't bother me.
The tiles are the "Bijou" size which is smaller than standard tiles. 

I have everything else that they used in the video except for a light blue charcoal pencil. Instead I used a colored pencil in a similar shade of blue. What you probably can't see is the clear glitter pen that I used on all of the darker blue spots of the "Diva Dance".

No comments:

Post a Comment