Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Today's Tangle - Blox


"Blox" is by Hannah Geddes CZT and the step-out is posted HERE on her website. Although it looks as if I have cut out the squares on my tile, I haven't done that. I just happened to color them almost the same color as the background image that I put behind my tile. It's kind of a cool effect, isn't it?

UPDATE 7/5/2011: Hannah has moved her patterns HERE to her Facebook page. Her "Blox" pattern is posted HERE. It is also posted HERE on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah's website appears to be in limbo. There is a front page with no links. I've been looking for the step-out for her Blox tangle but unable to locate it. Can you help? - clkurvers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Hannah moved her patterns to her Facebook page. I just updated my post above with the new link to the pattern.

      Delete