Monday, April 20, 2020

Today's Tangle - Further Lines


"Further Lines" is by Silke Wagner and you'll find the step-out HERE at Pattern-Collections. 

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

Rather than trying to draw groups of lines as shown in the step-out, and hoping that they all lined up properly, I filled the center area of my tile with horizontal pencil lines that went all the way across with no gaps. Next, I used my pencil to mark where I wanted the bumps to go with pairs of vertical lines, leaving enough space between them to fit the "V" shapes. I traced the horizontal lines with my pen, leaving a gap whenever I came to a vertical line. After that, I added the "V" shapes in pen before erasing the pencil lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment