Monday, April 27, 2020

Zentangle Project Pack 9 - Day 5


ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 9 - DAY 5

On today's tile the only part that follows the Day 5 video is the "Zonked" background filler. I used "Dewd" as my border and filled the corners with "Crazy 'Nzeppel". Because my tile is so much smaller than a Zendala tile, I wasn't able to add quite as much detail to the "Zonked" squares as shown in the video.

Watch the Day 5 video HERE.

These are the tangles that I used:

Crazy 'Nzeppel - I blogged about "Crazy 'Nzeppel" HERE.

Dewd - I blogged about "Dewd" HERE.

Zonked - "Zonked" is by  Barbara Finwall and her step-out is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.

Below you can see how my tile looked before adding the filler tangle.

2 comments:

  1. I've not been reading blogs much lately, all my usual routines are a bit upended. But I drift by from time to time and I really like what you've done with the PP09 ideas. It's great to see someone taking things in their own direction. I'm inspired to try different things too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jem. I'm pretty much a homebody anyway but I would go stir crazy if I didn't have my drawing and beading to keep me creative.

      Delete