Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Zentangle Project Pack 9 - Day 6


ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 9 - DAY 6

Today's tile is one of my favorites of the six. I'm very pleased with my "Springkle" and the "Diva Dance" was fun to draw.

Watch the Day 6 video HERE.

These are the tangles that I used:

Diva Dance - I blogged about "Diva Dance" HERE. This is an enhanced version as you will see when you watch the video.

SeZ - I blogged about "SeZ" HERE.

Springkle - I blogged about "Springkle" HERE.

Below you can see how my tile looked before adding the filler tangle.



ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 9 - DAY 7

Day 7 is the final day of the project pack series and no more changes are made to the tiles. Rick and Maria explain how to use the Markus Operandus and they show many ways to assemble the tiles into a mosaic.

Watch the two Day 7 videos HERE and HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment