Thursday, September 27, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - Flukes, Onamato, Orlique & Patena


You'll find the step-out for "Onamato" HERE on Sandy Steen Bartholomew's blog. I found a video about this pattern HERE.


I haven't seen an official step-out for "Orlique" but I got two clues as to how it should look HERE and HERE on Pinterest. There is also an example of this tangle drawn by Grace Mendez CZT HERE on her blog and I assume that she drew it the official way.


"Patena" is also somewhat mysterious and has no official published step-out. Grace Mendez CZT featured a tile with this tangle on it HERE on her blog. PhoenixJess includes this pattern in THIS video.


I haven't found an official step-out for "Flukes", but I found THIS on Adele Bruno's blog and one HERE on Flickr. There is also a step-out posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts! Flukes is on Tanglepatterns: http://tanglepatterns.com/2010/09/how-to-draw-flukes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie. Oddly, I had that step-out saved in my Flukes folder but had forgotten to save the URL to TanglePatterns. I've updated my post.

      Delete