Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday's Tangle - No Name Pattern by Tomàs Padrós


Today's tangle doesn't have a name. It's another wonderful Tomàs Padrós creation that he posted on some of the Facebook groups that I belong to. You can see his tile and his step-out HERE on Instagram.

My tile came out very wonky because my lines aren't nearly as straight and even as his. Comparing mine with his, it becomes apparent that he drew his boxes and lines smaller than I did mine. Note how much black space there is between his boxes and lines. Mine are very close together near the center. After another close look at both of our tiles, I think I see what caused my problem. I started drawing the boxes too far in from the outer edges. I did enjoy drawing it even if it looks wonky and maybe I'll give another go and see if I can get better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment