Sunday, September 30, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - Knightsbridge, Vitruvius, Wadical & Xircus


Although I couldn't find an official step-out for "Vitruvius", it is featured in THIS video by PhoenixJess and also in THIS video. I also found several examples of this tangle on Pinterest as well as HERE on the crafthatchery blog.


I wasn't able to find much online about "Wadical" but Ellen Wolters has a video HERE. I also found some examples of this tangle on Pinterest HERE and HERE.


I also couldn't find much online about "Xircus" but Melinda Barlow CZT has a YouTube video HERE and I also found a video by Ellen Wolters HERE. I drew mine more like Melinda's examples.


The step-out for "Knightsbridge" is posted HERE on the Zentangle blog. I found a video about this tangle HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment