Monday, December 17, 2018

Classic Zentangle® - Florz, Huggins, Mooka, 'Nzeppel, Shattuck & Tipple


I drew the tile above according to one of the weekly prompts in the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group. We were to draw a border and a string made up of the letters R and M for Rick and Maria, the founders of Zentangle. We were given a choice of several official Zentangle patterns. These are the tangles that I used...

Florz - There is no official step-out online for "Florz" but it was mentioned in THIS Zentangle blog post. They also show some examples and variations in THIS post. I found five videos about this tangle HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Huggins - I blogged about "Huggins" in THIS post where you'll find a link to the step-out and some video links.

Mooka - "Mooka" is one of my favorite tangles and the official step-out is posted HERE in a Zentangle newsletter. Click HERE to watch Maria draw "Mooka".

'Nzeppel - Read my post about "'Nzeppel" HERE for links to the step-out and some videos.

Shattuck - I blogged about "Shattuck" HERE.

Tipple - Read THIS post for information about "Tipple".

No comments:

Post a Comment