Friday, January 11, 2019

Classic Zentangle® - Ambler, Beelight, Diva Dance Waltz, Printemps & Schway


The prompt for today's tile was to draw a string that divided the tile into thirds with a sort of letter "H" turned on its side. It looked like this:



These are the tangles that I used:

Ambler - I blogged about "Ambler" HERE.

Beelight - I haven't found an official step-out for "Beelight" but I found one HERE on Flickr. I also found videos HERE, HERE and HERE.

Diva Dance Waltz - The official step-out for "Diva Dance" is posted HERE on the Zentangle blog. You will find a larger version of the step-out HERE on Laura Harms's blog. "Diva Dance Waltz" is the basic version where the lines all go in the same direction. There are a lot of videos about "Diva Dance" but I only found two that feature the "Waltz" version. They are HERE and HERE.

UPDATE 5/25/23: I've removed the link to Laura Harms' website because it is infected with a virus.

Printemps - I blogged about "Printemps" HERE.

Schway - I blogged about "Schway" HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This tile has very nice balance. I like your blog with links to step outs and videos. How can I see older blogs you have written?
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacki. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, there is an archive of my posts on the right side of the page.

      Delete