Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - Snail, Squill, Tidings & Zander


Although it's not an official step-out for this tangle called "Snail", there is one HERE at TanglePatterns.com for a pattern that is very much like "Snail". Personally, I prefer what I think is the official way of drawing it where there are auras around the snails and that's how I drew mine. I saw a step-out that looks more like the official version on Pinterest but I couldn't find the source for it. I used that pattern to draw mine. I wasn't able to find any videos about this tangle which surprises me because it's such a pretty one.


Although I've seen quite a few example tiles featuring "Squill", I have only found one very sketchy step-out on Pinterest and no source for it. It almost looks like a screenshot from a video. Melinda Barlow CZT has a video about "Squill" HERE.


I haven't been able to find a step-out for "Tidings" but there is a video tutorial HERE. In the video she shows a step-out so I was able to determine how to draw it from that. I can't say for sure that this is the official method though.


"Zander" doesn't seem to have an officially published step-out either but I have a rough idea of how to draw it based on images found on Pinterest. I also found three videos HERE, HERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment