Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Two More Classic Zentangles

These are my third and fourth Zentangle tiles drawn with only official Zentangle patterns. You can read about my first two tiles HERE. I started both of them with four corner dots, a border and a "Z" string. Below each tile there is a list of the tangles that I have blogged about with links to my posts. I plan to blog about the others eventually.


This is my third tile and it features "Mooka", "Pokeleaf", "Tortuca" and "Warble". Once again the patterns were chosen at random.

Pokeleaf - I blogged about it HERE.


I managed to squeeze in eleven tangles on my fourth Zentangle tile. I randomly chose a few ribbon tangles and several filler tangles thinking that I would use about five of them. Before I knew it, I had used all but two on my list plus I added three more that weren't on my list.

The tangles on this tile are "Ambler", "Twing", "Tipple", "Fife", "Flux", "Swarm", "Sedgling", "'Nzeppel", "Jetties", "Springkle" and "Tidal". "Jetties" isn't one of my favorites but I used it anyway and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Ambler - I blogged about it HERE.

Fife - I blogged about it HERE.

'Nzeppel - I've blogged about it HERE and HERE.

Sedgling - I blogged about it HERE.

Springkle - I blogged about it HERE.

Swarm - I blogged about it HERE.

Tipple - I blogged about it HERE.

Twing - I blogged about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment