Thursday, November 29, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - Chainging, Spoken, Waybop & XYP


All of today's patterns have official step-outs, including this one called "Waybop". You'll find the step-out HERE. Ellen Wolters has a video HERE and Jessie has one HERE.


"XYP" is pronounced "zip" according to THIS newsletter article which includes the official step-out. I found three videos featuring this pattern HERE, HERE and HERE.


You will find the official step-out for "Chainging" HERE in the Zentangle newsletter. Melinda Barlow CZT shows how to draw this tangle in THIS video. I found five more videos HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. I found this pattern to be complicated to draw and I'm not sure if I've done it quite right. Granted, I drew this tile a long time ago and I might find it easier to draw now.


"Spoken" also has an official step-out HERE in the Zentangle newsletter. I found two videos for this tangle. MimiXY has one HERE and Melinda Barlow has one HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment