Friday, November 9, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - Betweed & Diva Dance Fox Trot


There are official step-outs for both of today's tangles. You'll find the one for "Betweed" HERE in a Zentangle newsletter. I found lots of videos about this pattern HERE (Melinda Barlow CZT), HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. The last link is on the Zentangle YouTube channel and I'm pretty sure that Maria is doing the drawing.


"Diva Dance Fox Trot" is one one of three versions of the pattern called "Diva Dance". You'll find the step-outs for all of them HERE on the Zentangle blog. You'll find even larger versions of the patterns HERE on Laura Harms' blog. Although there are quite a few videos about "Diva Dance", I couldn't find many about this version of the pattern. I did find two HERE and HERE.

UPDATE 5/25/23: I've removed the link to Laura Harms' website because it is infected with a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment