Monday, November 26, 2018

Today's Tangles - Three Grid Patterns


"Charmzy" is by Kelly Barone CZT. Her pattern is posted HERE on her blog.


"C-bun" is by Esther Piszczek CZT and the pattern is found HERE at TanglePatterns.com. Although I thought this pattern was cute, I wasn't quite sure what to do with it all alone on a tile. I think it would make a nice filler tangle but I simply drew it as is and embellished it with some shading and metallic gold dots.


"Estee" is by Lindy Clarkson and her pattern is posted HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Ellen Wolters has a video HERE. I drew mine like the step-out but on a square grid like Ellen shows in her video. I also added a little color and some metallic gold dots.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment