Monday, December 10, 2018

Official Zentangle® Pattern - Dewd


In November of 2017 Zentangle HQ released Project Pack #01. You could buy the project pack from their website or use your own materials like I did. There was a series of nine videos to go along with the project pack and "Dewd" was introduced in THIS video. I blogged about the video series HERE. So far the official step-out has only been published to CZTs but there is one posted HERE on the Musterquelle site.

I know of five YouTube videos about "Dewd" besides the official Zentangle video. Laura Harms has a video HERE, Zen Linea has one HERE, HappyDoodleArt shows how to draw it HERE, and there are two more videos HERE and HERE.


I drew the tile above as instructed by the official video and this is what the tangle looks like if you follow the step-out. The tile at the top of this post as well as the two below are my tweaked and colored versions of "Dewd".


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post on “Impossible”. What you have done is amazing! I tried a few times, and failed, although I will keep trying. I viewed Rick’s video on Impossible, and found it impossible to follow, he drew too quickly !! Rick draw too quickly? Yes, for me anyway, just this one time. Wish he would have drawn slower as he usually does, and would consider making a new video for KTT., or if somebody would/ could do a new video slower with not too much tile turning.

    Again, amazing what you have done with all these Tangles...kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesia. Did you know that you can watch YouTube videos on a slower speed? Maybe that will help you to better see what Rick is doing. Click on the gear icon and choose Speed.

      Delete