Friday, August 10, 2018

A Tangled Birthday Card


I actually drew this one quite some time ago but had to wait to blog about it until after the recipient's birthday. I didn't want her to see it posted on Facebook or on my blog before her birthday. The tile above was on the front of the birthday card. Here is the picture that I put on the back of the card:


The floral tangle down the middle of the tile is my "Buddeena" pattern. The step-out is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

In the background I drew some little spirals along with my adaptation of Jane Monk's "Raindotty" which you can find HERE. There are a couple of videos about this tangle HERE and HERE.

The pattern in the lower right is "Miss 1969" by Ellen Wolters. Her step-out is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Ellen has a YouTube video for the pattern HERE and Dawn Collins has one HERE.



In the picture below, you can see how the front and back look when the card is opened up flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment