Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday's Tangle - In-N-Out Well


Today is my Dad's birthday and this is the tile that I used on his birthday card. Below you can see what the front and back of the card look like. Click on the picture to see it larger. I glued the original tile onto the front of the card and printed the text and a scan of the design on the back of the card using the same color card stock that I used for the tile.



I don't know of a step-out for this pattern. It's from a post by Diana Marshall in a private Facebook group that I belong to. I posted another example of this design HERE on my blog. I actually made a tiny mistake when drawing this tile. It's not a big deal but the lines on the purple sections are going the wrong direction.


UPDATE 8/6/2018: There is now a step-out available for this pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. The name of the pattern is "In-N-Out Well". 

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment