Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday's Tangles - Apple Blossom & Circus


"Apple Blossom" is by Shirley Wohlsen and I found her step-out HERE on a Line Weaving forum that I belong to. I think you have to be a member to view the patterns there. If you'd like to join the forum, click HERE.


"Circus" is by Linda Rea and you'll find the pattern HERE on Flickr. I used some wild colors that I wouldn't normally use but it is a circus after all.

PINTEREST

Just a reminder that I have a Pinterest board where I pin every tile that I have blogged about. Below each pin is the name of the pattern on that tile. If you're looking for a particular pattern, that would be a quick way to find it. You can also use it to browse for ideas when you can't decide which pattern to use. Click HERE to visit my Pinterest board. 


I also have a Search function over on the right hand side of my blog. Just scroll down a little way to find it. Typing in the name of a pattern should bring it up if I have blogged about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment