Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wednesday's Tangle - Breezy


I liked the shape of this pattern called "Breezy" but it looked very plain when drawn as the pattern shows. I embellished the heck out of it and this is the result. The pattern is by Shirley Wohlsen and I found it on the Line Weaving Community Forum HERE. I think you may have to be a member to see the pattern. If you can't access the pattern, you can join the forum HERE. There is another tangle pattern called "Breezy" HERE on the Sandra's Tangles blog but it's not the same design that I used.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. Tonight I played around with your "Diamond Drop" pattern and had some fun. I draw that one in two strokes. I first draw all of the diamonds along a line/string then I connect them with the spirals.

      Delete