Saturday, January 5, 2019

Classic Zentangle® - Fife, Hurry, Keeko, OOF & W2


The prompt for this tile was to draw a string that divides the tile into five segments. Below is a list of the tangles that I used.

Fife - I blogged about "Fife" HERE.

Hurry - "Hurry" is one of my favorites and I blogged about it HERE.

Keeko - I have blogged about "Keeko" a couple of times, HERE and HERE.

OOF - I blogged about "OOF" HERE.

W2 - I haven't previously blogged about "W2". There is no published official step-out for this tangle but there is one HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. It's a lot like drawing "Huggins" except with straight lines and squares instead of curvy lines and circles. I found seven video tutorials HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.


I recently watched Melinda Barlow's YouTube video HERE about embedded or embellished letters.  Before trying this technique, I looked through some fancy fonts that I have on my computer for ideas for using my initials which are L and G. I liked this combo because the L and G are combined in a pretty way. I drew this just for fun but I think it came out kind of nice. For even more ideas, watch Maria Thomas's video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment