Thursday, January 31, 2019

Favorite Tiles - Official Zentangle Patterns

Today's post features a few of my favorite tiles containing official Zentangle patterns. 


The tangle above is "Huggins" and I blogged about it HERE.





The tile above also features "Huggins" in the style of "Delft Delights" by Marguerite Samama CZT. I blogged about this tile HERE.





I thought I had blogged about the tile above but it looks like I never did. It's also in the style of Delft Delights.



I blogged about "Hurry" HERE.




I blogged about this "Indy Rella" tile HERE.




You can read my original post about "Zinger" HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Your Delft style tiles are particularly lovely. I need to get my brighter blues out again. Perhaps as winter moves to spring, seeing as I'm trying to theme my colouring to the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jem. It seems that everyone loves blue. I see that over and over on the Facebook groups. The funny thing is that I don't have any blue clothing other than denim but I love seeing blue in pictures and on decorative items.

      Delete