Thursday, January 10, 2019

Today's Tangle - Queasy Tangleation


This is based on Tomás Padrós's version of Ina Sonnenmoser's "Queasy" pattern. You can see her pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Instead of drawing it in circular fashion, as Ina does, he draws it horizontally across the tile. He has a step-out posted HERE on his Instagram page.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

I drew my tile with "Queasy" at the bottom like Tomás did but, when I rotated my tile later, I decided that I really like the way it looks turned upside down as you see it below.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me a lot of the Zentangle official tangle - Sez. I like it with your larger starting orbs though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about Sez, probably because this tangle is drawn in a completely different way than Sez.

      Delete