Saturday, January 19, 2019

Today's Tangles - Membranart & 'Nzeppel


This is "Membranart" by Tomàs Padrós along with "'Nzeppel" by Zentangle. I remember trying to draw "Membranart" some time ago but I couldn't get it to look right so I gave up on it. Now that I've had more drawing experience, I thought I would challenge myself to try it again the other night. Not only did I attempt to draw "Membranart" but I also filled the holes with "'Nzeppel". I'm not sure how successful I was at making it look as if the "'Nzeppel" is behind/below the Membranart. I sense a sort of optical illusion where it depends on the lighting and how I look at it whether the holes are sunk in or they are sitting on the surface like rocks.

You'll find the step-out for "Membranart" HERE at TanglePatterns.com and also HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. MimiXY has a YouTube video HERE. I have previously blogged about "'Nzeppel" HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment