Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Few Favorite Ribbon Tangles

I will occasionally post some of my favorite tangles and tiles, most of them from when the content of this blog was part of my other blog called "Linda's Crafty Inspirations". That blog is mainly about my beadwork projects and you can see it HERE. Last May I created this blog and it is devoted entirely to tangling. At that time I moved all of the tangling posts from the other blog over to this one. Since I copied them here in large batches, there's a good chance that you may not have seen those old posts. So today I'm posting a few of my favorite ribbon tangles along with links to my original posts that feature them. If you go to those posts, you'll find info about the patterns and where to find the step-outs.


"Buddeena" is the very first pattern that I created and I blogged about it HERE. In that post you'll find the link to my step-out at Pattern-Collections.com. Below is another one of my favorite "Buddeena" tiles.



I blogged about "Bugler" HERE.


This is my own take on "Floral Wave" which you can read about in THIS post.


"Lily Bridge" is such a pretty pattern and you can read my post about it HERE.


"Mehndi Daisy" is featured in THIS post. It's not really a ribbon-type pattern but I turned it into one by stringing them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment