Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A few more favorite Zentangle Tangles

Here are five more of my favorite tangles.


This one is called "Floral Waves" and you'll find the pattern and a few video links HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I drew mine a little differently. Instead of the double line that goes down the center, I used a single line. I changed the order of the steps slightly and a single line worked better with my method.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I enjoy drawing grid patterns like this one called "Joust". I find the repetition to be relaxing. This design is by Urbanspinner and you can get the step-out on her Flickr page HERE. There is a YouTube video HERE.




"Trelina" is by Eni Oken. The step-out is from HERE on her blog. There are videos HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.



"Twenty-one" is by Mariet and you'll find the step-out on her blog HERE. HERE is a link to a YouTube tutorial.


This fun tangle called "Vivid" is by Ina Sonnenmoser. Click HERE to get the step-out at her Pattern-Collections.com site. There are also links to three YouTube videos there.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment