Thursday, May 31, 2018

Today's Tangles


This is my Christmas variation of Angie Shade's "Confettus" pattern which is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I just added a holly leaves next to some of the bobbles.

"OV-Shield" is by YuRu Chen and the pattern can be found HERE on her blog. It looks complicated but once I gave it a try, I discovered that it's quite fun to draw.

UPDATE:
Yu Ru Chen's blog appears to be gone. Click HERE to view this pattern.



I like "Gardenia" so much that I drew it in two different colorways. I drew mine on a pencil grid which made it much easier to keep everything neat and orderly. Each flower goes in one square of the grid and each pair of "trumpets" goes in a square between two flowers. You'll find the step-out for this pattern HERE on the Zapletkano blog. It's the very last one on the page.

UPDATE: Her blog is closed to the public now but I found the step-out HERE on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment