Thursday, May 31, 2018

Today's Tangles - Playing with color on black tiles

I had so much fun following the Zentangle Project Pack #1 video series, which featured white ink on black tiles, that I decided that I'd like to try adding some color. I chose four of my favorite tangles and below you can see the wonderful results. I've blogged about each of these tangles before and I've included links to those posts below each tile.

Click HERE to read my post about the Zentangle video series.

By the way, I ordered some white Gelly Roll pens in the fine and bold sizes from the Zentangle site. They should get here today or tomorrow. I also ordered a metallic gold Gelly Roll pen. I think that gold will look very interesting on black too.



"Andante"


"Gardenia"


"OV-Shield"


"Lily Bridge"

No comments:

Post a Comment