Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today's Tangles



"Lido" is by Dawn Collins and the step-out is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn also has a video tutorial on that page.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"On Target" by Barbara Finwall is another Op-Art style tangle similar to the "Eye Test" tangle that I blogged about HERE. The pattern is HERE on Flickr.


"Frame Over" is by Linda Rea and her step-out is HERE on Flickr.


"Heavenly" is very complicated to draw but I wanted to try it just to see if I could do it. I started with a pencil grid which helped me with the placement of the initial dots and seeds. There is no indication in the step-out as to how to finish off the outer edge. Mine looked a bit of a mess so I added the thick black outline to cover it up. That shouldn't be an issue if you use this tangle to fill a space between other tangles. The pattern is on The Tangle Corner blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment