Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today's Tangles


"Capper Topper" is by Cindy  Angiel and it's posted HERE on her Flickr page. I followed the pattern but added color in the center of each leaf.





"DecoLoop" is by Ina Sonnenmoser and her pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. As you can see, I didn't follow Ina's pattern exactly. After step 3 I kind of went my own way with it and decided to aura the whole thing. The second tile above is the back of the first one and I played around with other ideas for the "seedlings". It's hard to see but I drew a very pale blue aura on the back of the tile and a light yellow one on the front of the tile. I really like the red and green version and I think it would be nice on a Christmas tile.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I first saw this design, which is called "DecoLoop Echo", when I watched Dawn's YouTube video HERE. When I went to find the step-out HERE at Pattern-Collections.com, that's when I saw Ina's original "DecoLoop" so I tried them both.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Trix" is by Lucy Farran and her pattern is posted at TanglePatterns.com HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment