Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tuesday Tangles

Today's post features variations of three tangles - Fifzen, Sternblumen and one that I don't have a name for. 


I saw this no-name pattern HERE. The image file name is "UU006" so that's what I'm calling it. I translated the page but I don't see any reference to a step-out for any of the patterns on that page. It wasn't hard to figure out how to draw it though.



"Fifzen" is by Katelyn Polanar and the step-out is posted on her TheLonelyMaiden Deviant Art page HERE. I drew my examples with the fronds upside down like you would draw Fescu. Once I got the hang of drawing it, I got the idea to do something similar to "Mooka" with it and I like it very much this way:




"Sternblumen" is from THIS blog and is by Simone Bischoff.


No comments:

Post a Comment