Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today's Tangles


"Yagi" is by Lizzie Mayne and the pattern is HERE on her blog. I had doubts that I'd be able to draw it properly but surprisingly it was pretty easy to do. I had fun shading and coloring it too.


I have no idea how to pronounce the name of this one. It's called "Shplakalei". It is by Katelyn Polanar and the step-out is posted on her TheLonelyMaiden Deviant Art page HERE. I added shading to give mine a layered look.


This tangle is "Flourish" by Stephanie Skelton. You'll find her pattern HERE on her blog. I tweaked my example a little by coloring in the tips of the "Fescu". I also experimented with different ways of embellishing the flower petals.


"Wengz" is by Dianne Krumnow and the pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment