Thursday, December 6, 2018

Three Ribbon Tangles: Friendship, Odee & Vea


"Friendship" is by Nicole Dreyer and her step-out is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a YouTube video HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Odee" is by Susan Mayes CZT and her pattern is found HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I drew the basic version but there is also a leafy version that is pretty. Melinda Barlow CZT has a video HERE.


This fan-shaped tangle called "Vea" is by Ria Matheussen CZT. Her pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Vea. Its so pretty. I reminds me of a crochet lace border pattern. Ie noticed a few lacey crochet pics patterns lend themselves as inspiration for tangles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri and you're welcome. I like lacy designs too.

      Delete