Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Classic Zentangle® - Crescent Moon, Dewd, Enyshou, Keeko, Nekton, Strircles, Tipple, Vitruvious & Zenith


I have blogged about "Crescent Moon" a couple of times HERE and HERE.

I blogged about "Dewd" HERE.

I haven't blogged about "Enyshou" before and there is no official step-out for it. Maria Thomas blogged about it HERE and she shows a few examples featuring this tangle. I also found an unofficial step-out HERE that shows some possible variations. Maria's is more like the grid version but I've seen quite a few examples online of free-form "Enyshou".

"Keeko" is a sort of basket weave pattern and I blogged about it before HERE.

"Nekton" is one of the tangles that I wrote about in THIS post.

I blogged about "Strircles" in THIS post.

Read THIS post for information about "Tipple".

I blogged about "Vitruvious" HERE.

"Zenith" is one of the tangles that I blogged about in THIS post.

THE 12 DAYS OF ZENTANGLE

I'm a little behind on The 12 Days of Zentangle project. Yesterday I had too many other things to do and had no time for drawing. I'm hoping to get caught up today and will try to post Day 1 and Day 2 by this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment