Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Twelve Days of Zentangle - Day 1


After posting a scan of my Prep Day tile, I decided to work with two spinner tiles at the same time. I plan to use the colorful one for practicing each lesson and the tan one will be my "fancy" version. I might do more embellishment on that one or tweak the tangles a bit. Below is my blank prepped tan spinner tile and above is the tile with Day 1 filled in. At the bottom of this post you can see my practice tile with Day 1 filled in.


On Day 1 we filled one of the wedges on the tile with "Jetties", "Flux", "Zander" and "Well". If you're following along with the videos, you'll see that I didn't make the bands between the segments on my template as wide as the official spinner template. I did manage to squeeze in the "Zander" but I may have to wing it on future days depending on what we're instructed to draw in that space.


Below are links to the step-outs for the tangles used on Day 1:

Jetties

Flux

Zander (no published step-out but I found one on Pinterest)

Well

Click HERE to watch the Day 1 video.

If you'd like to get email notices with a link to each day's video of the Twelve Days of Zentangle, you can subscribe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment