Saturday, December 8, 2018

Twelve Days of Zentangle - Day 6

It's Day 6 and today Molly and Martha fill another wedge of the Zentangle spinner with "Swarm", "Pokeroot", "Bronx Cheer", "Huggins" and "Pepper". I don't know what I was thinking when I filled in today's section on my fancy tile at the bottom of this post. Not that it matters but I should have filled in a wedge in the open area on the other side instead of bunching them all together. I just started drawing and didn't realize what I'd done until I was finished. Oh well. They will all be filled in soon anyway. I'm starting to wonder if they have plans for the corners of the spinner tile. Doesn't it seem like we should put something in those corners?


Below are links to the step-outs for the tangles used on Day 6:

Bronx Cheer - The official step-out is HERE.

Huggins - The official step-out is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com.

Pepper - The official step-out is posted HERE.

Pokeroot - The step-out is posted HERE on Sandy Steen Bartholomew's blog.

Swarm - The official step-out is HERE.

Click HERE to watch the Day 6 video.

No comments:

Post a Comment