Thursday, December 20, 2018

Today's Tangles - Dinoflor, Eiffel, Pezember & Versakey Double


"Dinoflor" is by Suzanne Fluhr CZT and her step-out is posted HERE on her blog. Melinda Barlow CZT has a video about this tangle HERE. I enjoyed drawing and coloring this tile.


"Eiffel" is by Linda Rea and her pattern is found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video HERE. I also enjoyed drawing this pattern.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Pezember" is by Peter Fruehwirt CZT and his pattern is HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I had a hard time drawing this pattern as neatly as I wanted to.


Lindy Clarkson's "Versakey Double" is posted HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I stopped after step 4 on the step-out because I wasn't keen on the next part that is added. I probably could have embellished this a little more but I wasn't feeling inspired at the moment.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment