Thursday, December 6, 2018

Twelve Days of Zentangle - Day 4

It's Day 4 and today Maria filled another wedge of the Zentangle spinner with "Static", "Molygon", "Noom Repus", "Umble" and "Mooka". There was no way to fit "Noom" into the skinny band on my homemade spinner so I drew it in the space that has the letters of the alphabet on the official spinner. After doing so, I went ahead and filled in those larger bands on all of the wedges that I have filled in so far.

It's working out very nicely having a practice tile to try out the tangles on before drawing them on my fancy tile. By doing that I get a better sense of how much space is needed for each tangle and can make adjustments when I do the final drawing on the other tile.



Below are links to the step-outs for the tangles used on Day 4:

Molygon - The official step-out is HERE.

Mooka - The official step-out is HERE.

Noom Repus - The official step-out is HERE.

Static - There is no published step-out for this tangle.

Umble - The official step-out is HERE.

Click HERE to watch the Day 4 video.

No comments:

Post a Comment