Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Classic Zentangle® Tile - Echoism, Diva Dance Rock'n Roll, Betweed, Paradox, Tripoli, Cadent & Pokeroot


I previously blogged about "Echoism" HERE.

"Diva Dance Rock'n Roll" is one one of three versions of the pattern called "Diva Dance". You'll find the step-outs for all of them HERE on the Zentangle blog. You'll find higher resolution versions of the patterns HERE on Laura Harms' blog.

UPDATE 5/25/23: I've removed the link to Laura Harms' website because it is infected with a virus.

I blogged about "Betweed" HERE.

"Paradox" has an official step-out HERE.

I have blogged about "Tripoli" before HERE and HERE.

"Cadent" has an official step-out HERE.

Read my post HERE about "Pokeroot". I also showed an example of this tangle in THIS post.

No comments:

Post a Comment