Friday, December 7, 2018

Twelve Days of Zentangle - Day 5

It's Day 5 and today Maria drew "Bunzo", "Quabog", "Zenith" and "ING". With the exception of "Zenith", I'm not terribly keen on any of the other tangles for today and I wasn't pleased with how they turned out on my practice tile either. On top of that, I had to squeeze "Zenith" into spaces that were much too small. So, for my fancy tile I switched a couple of the tangles around so that I could give "Zenith" the space it deserved. My "ING" isn't quite the way that it's meant to look but I stopped when I was somewhat happy with it. I'm glad that I added some detail to the background behind "ING".


Below are links to the step-outs for the tangles used on Day 5:

Bunzo - The official step-out for "Bunzo" is HERE.

ING - The official step-out for "ING" is HERE.

Quabog - There is no officially published step-out for "Quabog" but I found one HERE on Pinterest.

Zenith - The official step-out for "Zenith" is HERE.

Click HERE to watch the Day 5 video.

No comments:

Post a Comment