Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Today's Tangle - Rose Window


 Merry Christmas Everyone!

This isn't really a Christmas design but I think these have a festive holiday look. This is a fun pattern to draw which is why I drew so many of them. "Rose Window" is by Rosemary Turpin and her step-out is posted HERE on Melinda Barlow's blog. You can watch Melinda's video about this pattern HERE. Melinda shows that this can also be drawn in a square instead of a circle but I haven't tried that.


UPDATE 9/12/2019: The step-out is no longer on Melinda's blog but Rosemary gave me permission to post her step-out here.


I tried something different with the tile below but I don't like it as well as the original way.




Below is another one that I didn't color:



Below are some other variations that I tried:



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog posting you did on my tangle "Rose Window" - thank you very much! I think you have done more different examples of it than I have! :) I rather like the aura-ed one you did that looks like Arukas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. As you can tell, I enjoyed drawing these. I do like the "Arukas" one. Just not as much.

      Delete