Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tangles for Monday


"4Rosie" is from Pattern-Collections.com. Click HERE for the pattern and there are some videos HERE, HERE and HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I don't have a link to the "Checkerstar" pattern and I don't know who the creator is. It should be easy enough to duplicate without a pattern .



You'll find "Sp'Ray" HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I had some fun with color with this one and the one below. I used metallic silver and gold colored pencils on this one. I think they look kind of like fireworks.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I used several colors on this one.


"Well" is one of the official Zentangle tangles. The pattern came from THIS issue of the Zentangle newsletter. There are some video tutorials HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment