Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today's Tangles


"Naida" is by Stephanie Jennifer. Her step-out is HERE on her blog and you can watch her YouTube tutorial HERE. Laura Harms also has a video for this tangle HERE.


If you go to the Tangled Up in Art blog, this pattern called "SSStripe" is the second one down on THIS page. It's such a simple cute little tangle but I think it will make a nice divider. In my examples, I drew little ovals instead of eye shapes.


"Bugler" is by Linda Rea (texasdoxiemama) and her pattern is posted HERE on Flickr. I had fun coloring this one.


I'm particularly fond of drawing this type of grid tangle and I love how the shading makes the design look so dimensional. "Flip-Flap" is Staub Korn's tangleation of another tangle by Lizzie Mayne called "Lap". The step-out and three video links can be found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment