Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today's Tangles



"Aommes" is by Cindy Angiel. Cindy has loads of interesting patterns on her Flickr page but I couldn't find this one there. I did find it posted HERE on Pinterest. There is a YouTube video HERE.



You'll find the step-out for Leslie Crumpler's "Fungees" HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. There are links to three videos there too.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


Damy's step-out for "MAP (M_Apple)" is available on her blog HERE. As you can see, I used apple-like colors on my example. The "seeds" in the center were my idea.



Michele Beauchamp's "Popsicles" tangle is posted on her blog HERE. I messed up where the shapes intersect but it still looks pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment