Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Tangles


"Mi² (Me Too)" is by Mimi Lempart CZT and her step-out is HERE at TanglePatterns.com.


"O-Zee" is by Kasturi Das and the pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I didn't even realize it when I chose these tiles to blog about today that this one and the one above have almost the same colors and both have diamond shapes on them.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


Pam Lee's "St-Rap" is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I enjoyed drawing this tangle so much that I drew another tile which you can see below. I filled the background on that one with "Raindotty", leaving out the inner circles of dots.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much you've done such a wonderful job with my tangle. It is a feel good one isn't it. They are both perfect and I love the gold shading. I couldn't have done as well myself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. I enjoyed drawing your tangle. I can't believe that I posted this almost exactly two years ago. Time sure flies!

      Delete