Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Tangles

Today I'm featuring a bunch of ribbon tangles.


"Back Flip" is by Cheryl Lees-Haley and her pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Danzer" is by Prairie Kittin and her pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com.


Simone Bischoff's "Girlande" pattern is posted HERE on her blog.


"HUA" is by Damy Teng CZT and her pattern is HERE on her blog.


"Ponio" is also by Damy and you'll find the pattern HERE at TanglePatterns.com and also HERE on her blog. Laura Harms CZT has a video about this tangle HERE.


"Shelline" is by Debra Bryan and her pattern can be found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. There is a video by Dawn Collins HERE on YouTube.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


This quirky tangle called "Solow" is by Erin Koetz Olson CZT. Her step-out is HERE on her blog.


I came up with my own way to draw this pattern called "StAAked" by Sandi Buchspics. I wasn't getting good results when I tried drawing the elements as directed. It's been a while since I drew this tile but I'm pretty sure that I just drew a string of triangles then added the curves on either side of them. The step-out overly complicates what is actually a very simple design to draw. You'll find the pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"U-Turn" is by Shazia and the pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video HERE. I left off the final embellishment on my example.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment