Sunday, June 10, 2018

Zentangle Project Pack #03 Video Series - Part Two

In the Part Two video, Molly shows how to fill one section of the ribbon with a simple pattern. There is no name for this particular tangle. It looks somewhat complex but it really is pretty easy to draw.

Below is a scan showing of a section of my total tile ensemble. At the bottom of this post is a close-up so that you can see the tangle better.


Click HERE to watch Part Two of Project Pack #3. If you'd like to purchase Project Pack No. 03, click HERE. It contains all of the necessary supplies to follow the series. If you already have plenty of tangling supplies on hand, this is what you will need:

  • 9 regular white Zentangle tiles (or 9 tan tiles - the project pack comes with both)
  • 2 graphite pencils (the second one is so that you can assemble the special tool)
  • 1 white charcoal pencil
  • Tortillon
  • Watercolor colored pencils in two colors

As I mentioned yesterday, I made my own tiles because I don't have any of the real Zentangle ones. I also don't have any watercolor pencils so I will use regular ones along with odorless mineral spirits to get a similar result. You will see how they use the watercolor pencils in the last two videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment