Friday, June 8, 2018

It's Friday

I finally finished copying the last of the old tangle posts from my other blog this morning. Now I can finally show you some of my latest tangle drawings.

One year ago this month, I started drawing tangles and I've had so much fun trying new patterns. I find drawing to be very relaxing and sometimes challenging, but in a good way.


"Cadenza" is by Debbie New CZT and her step-out can be found HERE on her blog.


"Meringue" is by Kelley Kelly CZT. You'll find the pattern HERE on her The Path Untangled blog. I found some videos HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.


Lindy Clarkson's "S-cada" pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Taaj" is by Shazia and can be found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video for this tangle HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Trigon_ar" is by Natalie Plechkova and her step-out is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I didn't want to draw these just singly on my tile so I decided to connect them together. This is actually fun and easy to draw. Below is another example tile with this pattern.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.



Beth Snoderly's "Trimond" pattern is HERE at TanglePatterns.com. They remind me of trillium flowers. The step-out shows this as a string tangle and also as an all-over pattern. I decided to use it as a border around my tile. On a whim, I left gaps between the outlines surrounding the flowers. I think that gives the design a more airy look.


No comments:

Post a Comment