Tuesday, June 26, 2018

2018 Tangle*a*Day Calendar


Selfeat
Apacore
Bloomin' Vace

I had intended to post this yesterday but the internet went out while I was attempting to do so. 


My beading friend, Carole Ohl, is also a Zentangle CZT (Certified Zentangle Teacher). Every year she publishes a calendar/book called "tangle*a*day". For every day of the year there is a space to do some tangling.

I'm now hopelessly behind in drawing something every day in my book but I thought you might like to see what I have done so far. Because I'm so far behind, I've decided that I will instead use the book to record some of my favorite tangles as I have the time to draw them. It makes a cute coffee table book and I enjoy flipping through it now and then. I will show you new pages over time as I fill them up.

For information about where to buy a copy of Carole's fun calendar book, visit her blog HERE. I have a Pinterest board HERE where I am posting my pages as I complete them.


Gardenia
Gotcha
1/2 orbs


Huggins
Jash
Lacee


Lido
Miss 1969
geo#09


shingle #02
Telis
Winflo


Relly-Telly-One
Clem
Buckled-Up!


8's
Roscoe
Oslo


Scarrow
LitBee
Sliders


Nymph
Well
UU006


Bayken (pattern is no longer available online)
Twenty-one
Betwix'd


Bugler


Huggins


Laflor
Balo
Ennies


Grafistka 01 (unknown source)
Centraal
Crusade


Curved Pickpocket
Abundies
AAC


Tripoli
Elven
Mooka "Window Grilles"

No comments:

Post a Comment